Friday, November 22, 2013

My Fae-Void Demon

First post is always the hardest to come up with something. It's like, where do I begin? I mean, really? I guess I could explain my blog name lol it's kind of a play on words. Or maybe something similar, idk. If you say it kinda fast, you really get the idea. My Fav'roit Demon...in an English accent, I imagine haha. Then that begs the question: Who is your favorite demon? Well, ME of course!  :-P I am my own worst enemy, and demons are our enemies. Or so they teach us in modern culture. Any culture for that matter. But why the Fae, you ask? Well, let's just say that I'm not ALL bad, I do have my moments. ;) Altho, I would gather a guess that inputting Void there would sorta negate that a bit. I think I'll leave that for you to ponder on...

No comments:

Post a Comment