Tuesday, November 26, 2013

To Write or Not To Write

That is the question, isn't it? Well, I most certainly want to lol but I'm finding myself lacking at the moment. I have three that I want to start on so desperately. One is mostly started, nine chapters that just need revamping with more details and intros of characters sooner; one for a project I really and very much need to get started; and a third that is just swirling around and around in my head, dying to put to paper. So, in the meantime, I do research. Lots and lots of research lol. Which still pays off. I found this pretty great website with tons of supernatural powers and abilities. It really helps me figure out what kinds of abilities I want any of my characters to have, plus it tells you what kinds of limitations, if any, go with it and a few other bits of info that are really worth reading about.
Here's the link:
Supernatural Powers and Abilities
It was an awesome find that I stumbled onto :) 
Stay tuned for more tidbits that I've picked up in the research and development department of my brain haha

No comments:

Post a Comment